Monday, January 23, 2006

The all-new real me


I am intellectual, honest, frank, empathetic, sensitive, free-spirited, compassionate, rational, and when the feeling strikes - libidinous. I can write good poetry when I want to, and my drawing abilities are above average.

I am a tantalizing cocktail of precocity and youth; clarity and confusion. I'm an adolescent and deeply ashamed of that fact. I have some bad habits, and most recently it has been the personality ones that I've noticed of late.

I like sex - let there be no doubt about that - but trust me when I tell you that I am not half as lascivious as I sometimes make out in this blog. It is mainly because I'd been using this blog to air dirty laundry, but I mean, I can to some extent be a little lurid in my other blog.

So yeah, I've decided that it's time that I ought to play a little truer to myself. This blog is being edited.

And if ae certain man happens to find this page, I tell thee that, yes, gee whizz, I'm 17 and part of me shows it - but let there be no doubt that I am discerning; I usually don't exert myself so much for a man. Uh... a relationship, I concluded, is hardly feasible. Which is why I felt like maybe seeing you sometime, finding out if you really are all that I imagine and pursuing something of a more light-hearted nature with you. I definitely think that you're someone I could get along with.

I'm very curious and communicative. I find it difficult to let folk whom I appear to be compatible with, on any level, just slip away. It feels like a loss. I need people to have intellectual discussions with!

Hear me!

And look - nice new pic, to capture that, soft, side of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home