Saturday, January 28, 2006

Love & Lust

I disdain it - but I am an adolescent. I am a single adolescent. I am not yet immune to crushes. I am above average in attractiveness and have a few devoted suitors; none of whom I'd like to pursue a relationship with. I have a libido. I quite fancy a guy, twice my age, who is below average in (physical) attractiveness. If he does like me - he's very reticent. Though, I would assume he doesn't. This great web of unrequited amour makes me rather frustated at times.

Perhaps I was overbearingly communicative.

He has been totally overbearingly taciturn.

It's like, uh, hello there, uh, I'm half your age and twice as intelligent (<- joke); I'm half your age, but I have a great personality. Does it evade your perception that we are rather compatible folks?

Yes sir - I sound pathetic; but you know I'm not. I am not wistful, or presumptuous; I have deep-cutting perspicacity. I ken these things.

It's like - slap - what is wrong with you? Agh - just let me ruffle your hair for goodness sake!

Unless of course, one already has ae respective partner. Even at that - homo sapiens are supposed to tend slightly towards polygyny rather than absolute monogamy. Men are more likely to seek extra mates. The sex industry bears witness to this. I neither condone nor encourage this - merely, tell it how it is. Still, I understand...

My hands grow weary, and my heart, languid. I do need a man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home