Friday, February 17, 2006

Unshaven Pussy


I've decided to spend this post discussing my affinity for pussy cats, particularly my own - rather than my libido, or intercourse or any particularly interesting facts which lie therein.

I've decided on this for a few reasons. Mainly because my cat Fluffy (above) has been especially cute today and was sprawled over my chest only a few moments ago (above), which prompted me to take a photo (above) - and luckily for me, she did what it is near impossible to get a cat to do.

She sat still, for a moment, and let me take the photo. She even looks as though she's smiling in the photo. You know she loves me... And I love her too...

I mean, just look at her...

Ah, you know what I do some days - I roll my quilt up about half way, bend the rolled bit round to form a curve, puff it up and bring the rest of the quilt over and slide her in. And she just, shuffles about a wee bit and planks her arse, and purrs.

And then there's the days when she crawls in beside me, and you can hear the purring tail off as she falls asleep. Bless 'er wee heart!

Ah, she has too many mannerisms for me discuss at this moment. Just trust me when I tell you she's a wee soul, and I will love her furry little face till she shuffles of this mortal coil. Possibly even after...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home